The Death of Buu The Death of Buu

Stick bodies need work

I love DBZ, fuck all the haters. You did a great job with the animation. But I will touch on the main problem with the movie you have heard it in your other reviews. The bodies of the characters needed more detail. Also I kind of painted the feeling of Goku and the rest of the crew as Black people not to sound racial or anything it just did not really add much effects to the episode. Especially when you added all the characters some of which looked rather weird as a black stick figure. Once again I do not mean to be racial at all. Aside from that I have to give my 5 to you great job!

Rival Part 3: Max n Alex Rival Part 3: Max n Alex

Speechless

Absolutly superb, The sticks were very well drawn, and it was indeed a truly great stick movie. I always wondered how you artist's that make sticks are able to get their mouths to sync well with the talking. Just curious. Great work look forward to part 4

PeterMurphy responds:

get a mirror and watch urself repeat the line. i never sinked it well in this movie. kinda went lazy there.

Fatty Big Eye Outtakes Fatty Big Eye Outtakes

Another A+

Great work, you captured a lot of the voice portion of a flash movie. Absolutly flawless that movie right there is well deserving to be in the top 5, unlike a lot junk that makes it there for no apparent reason. Keep up the good work look forward to more from fatty

Fatty & Bruce by the pool Fatty & Bruce by the pool

Funny

I remember one you did with Santa Claus, that shit was funny as hell. Glad to see you joined here look forward to seeing more of Fatty & Bruce

The Battlefield III The Battlefield III

Very entertaining

I must say its been a while since I seen something almost even with Xiao series. Great job good gore and great action!

Trailer: Saiyan Prince! Trailer: Saiyan Prince!

Superb

By far one of the best DBZ Trailers I have seen in quite some time, look forward to seeing the series.

IN_DA_PUB_3D IN_DA_PUB_3D

read below

Petty good I know what program you used cause I use the same program. It must of taken you extra time to make it in anime (cartoon style) with the program. It was a good concept a spoof of In Da Club. Its a great song what you need to improve is I see a lot of looping of a particular animation. You kind of added nothing new to it. Adding a bit of a story along with the song would also help ya out. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

the Last Battle PART III the Last Battle PART III

Nice

Pretty good it seems to me it was more of a Borg thing from Star Trek. I absolutly loved the music you had playing as the guy that reviewed you last said it was indeed perfect for the movie. Would like to know what song it was....???? Keep up the good work look forward to seeing more from you

scr4ppy responds:

If you would view the reviews you would find that this is the url: ttp://www.flashkit.com/loops/Alternatie/Industrial/Matri-calpomat-7047/index.php

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Now thats a Mario!

Now thats how Mario should be LOL looking forward to the ending. Especially love the blood scene you did with the yoshis and the cloud guys

"Shit Happens" "Shit Happens"

............

the graphics were the only thing you had good going for you in this movie. Aside from no point to the flash, I am not sure if you meant to spell "The" like "Teh" or you misspelled it.